As we put on our jumpers, scarves and coats, summer can still seem like a distant dream. But before we know it those long, hot sunny days will be here and it is never too soon to start preparing your body for bikini season. For a simpler hair removal routine why not consider starting IPL laser hair removal treatments? Men and women can both benefit from laser hair removal, with just a few courses of treatment you could be provided with a permanent, low-maintenance solution to unwanted hair and unsightly stubble.
How does laser hair removal work?
IPL is the acronym for intense pulsed light. It has a plethora of benefits and can be used in many different ways. It is used most commonly as a hair removal tool but also to improve skin texture and pigmentation, help reduce acne and even remove signs of sun damage. We use the Ecolite system, manufactured in the UK, clinically proven for the treatment of removing unwanted hair from the face and body of both men and women.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
1. Fast: Shaving is time consuming and the hair grows back almost immediately, in contrast laser hair removal treatments are fast, and while you need a few appointments until you are permanently hair-free, it can save you a lifetime of shaving, waxing and plucking.
2. Pain Free: Laser hair removal is virtually pain-free. When compared to plucking, shaving and waxing, it is the most painless way to remove unwanted hair.
3. Precision: Unlike waxing and shaving, you get excellent precision with laser hair removal. Technicians can target specific areas on the body and remove dark, coarse hairs without damaging the surrounding skin.
4. Permanent hair reduction: Waxing, shaving and plucking are temporary fixes. Hair eventually grows back (within a day or a few days) and you will have to repeat the process all over again. IPL hair removal can result in the permanent removal of unwanted hair. Statistics show that 70 – 90% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of treatments.
5. Cost effective: Gillette claims that ladies should change a blade after 5-10 shaves, costing on average £12 for four blades. For those of us who shave three times a week that works out at a new blade every 9 days. This equates to roughly 40 blades a year, costing up to £120 each annually to keep our bodies smooth! With 6-12 sessions of IPL you can expect to see 80-90% permanent hair reduction eliminating the need to shave.
Why not come in for a free consultation and skin test and end the cycle of hair removal or call Lesley on 01442 894433 to book your appointment.